Thursday, November 5, 2009

My latest purchase


My hubby collects lunchboxes, me and the girls are Twihards so this was a no brainer! Actually we got the Twilight one over the summer when the 4 of us were down at the Gurnee Mills mall in Illinois. I spotted it at Hot Topic and really didn't have all that hard a time talking hubby into getting it. So of course we had to get the New Moon one to go along with it.

I saw it online and was planning to get it but just hadn't gotten around to it. Then today I just happened to spot it in Target! I just love me some Tar-jay! Was kind of surprised they had it there, but I just couldn't pass it up. I did have a hard time deciding between this one (it has Jacob on the other side and Bella on the ends) and the one with all three of them together on both sides.

I put it up above the cabinets with the others and am waiting to see who if anyone notices and how long it takes. I of course being team Edward had to face him forward....also wonder how long before team Jacob turns it around! lol



2 comments:

Aim said...

Okay, why didn't you just get them both!? LOL. I'm team Edward as well, but Jessi is Team Jacob. I'm not sure where Han is. I think Team Carlisle...but if that's an option I will be first in line!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Team Jasper LOL... love these lunchboxes!! super fabulous!