Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh, my poor blog

I know I'm not spending much quality time with you. It's not that I don't want to. It's that there just aren't enough hours in the day! I miss you and all your bloggy friends! I think about you all the time, but there are just so many other things going on and things I want to do that I can't always get here everyday! Not to mention the fact that I suck at time management and sometimes just get plain lazy too.



Things like celebrating birthdays, kids activities and band concerts. I had my daughter off of school because of a possible swine flu threat so spent some time with her. We spent a day shopping and doing lunch. I've of course been working a bunch, trying to spend as much time with hubby whenever we happen to have time off together. Trying to clean and get caught up with some stuff around the house....which isn't going quite like I'd like. I've been trying to read more and get caught up on a couple tv shows I have on tivo. Which reminds me.......my Netflix cue is getting longer by the second. There are just more movies I want to see than time to see them.



Oh, and I went to see Rick Springfield again this past Friday. Check out my new favorite photo.....




Don't we look like the happy couple? lol It was a fun night and I love this photo! I can't stop looking at it! My friend from work came with me. Remember the one who dragged me to see the New Kids On The Block? Well, she paid up on her end of the bargain and came to see Rick with me. She even got to meet him and get a photo too. I so think she made out better on the whole deal.......Rick thought so too! :)



So blog, I just want you to know that I still love you and will visit as often as I can! Oh, and can you wish all the moms that stop by a



Very Happy Mother's Day!!!




4 comments:

Amy said...

OMG! It looks like you both just got out of bed from a sweaty romp in the hay...Hell, I'd be staring at it too if I were you! LMAO!! That is awesome!

Amy said...

Oh heck, I had to come back and say....HOly Crap, I love that smile on his face, I can't quit staring either! Were you grabbing his butt?? Just kidding,

Aim said...

it kind of does look like you were grabbing his butt...just kidding.

Carin said...

How cool is that! I had to go back and look again after the other comments. =) Great picture!