Yay! My package from my partner Mary for Mamarazzi's Favorite Color swap came today. I love it!
We both love PURPLE!! So while it made it easy to shop because it was my favorite color also, it was hard to because everything I saw I wanted for myself too!
Everything was wrapped in cool purple Tinkerbell (I think it's Tinkerbell!) tissue paper. Each one was numbered and she had a list commenting on each present.
Here's what I got (with my comments added):
1. HOME letter blocks: I abso-freakin-lutley love these! I alternated them in the pic so you could see both sides. One side is purple and the other has a white crackled paint over it. My kids have already decided where they should go.
Oh, and she painted them herself. How cool is that!?
2. Grape Crystal Light: I need this because I drink way to much soda!
3. Dove Chocolates: Seriously who doesn't love chocolate?!
4. Juicy Fruit Gum: Sweet Berry flavor, I always need gum with me!
5. Nail Polish: Pronto Purple, I sent her purple nail polish too! Glad she sent me some because my kids stole mine.
6. Bath & Body Works Secret Wonderland: Gotta have purple lotion and shower gel. Love the smell!
7. Hand sanitizer: I use this all time when we eat out. My kids just roll their eyes at me! It's in a cute little purple holder that you can hang on your bag.
8. Slippers: Cute Halloween ones with a pumpkin and BOO on the bottom. I will definitely wear these! My feet are always cold in the fall and winter months. I always need something on them. These are much better than the hospital socks I was wearing last winter. Ha! Funny I sent her socks too!
9. Notebook and Postcard: I've always been a sucker for a fun notebook. And of course I love collecting postcards!
Thanks to Mary for an awesome package. You can head on over to her blog to see what I sent her (hopefully she enjoyed it).
Also a big thank you to Mamarazzi for organizing another fun swap! Check out her blog to see all the other favorite color packages arriving around the country.
I'm so glad I decided to join.